Kroger grocery stores provides 50 Kroger fuel points through their customer feedback program. To avail of these fuel points, you must make a purchase on their store and participate in their survey program. You will be provided a unique Entry ID to participate in the program.
Entry ID is mandatory for taking this survey. You can find the Entry ID at the bottom of your bill with purchase time and date. Surveys can be taken every week through their official website. Once you have all these details, you can proceed further.
Step by Step Guide for Kroger Feedback Survey:
You may face difficulty in participating in the Kroger feedback survey; that’s why you are here. I wrote this article with the exact steps that you need to follow to complete this survey. This survey is built to collect customer’s opinions on service quality, quality of the product, store cleanliness, staff response, and behavior of the store, so be ready to answer these questions.
Now follow the steps mentioned below to participate in Kroger Feedback Survey and get 50 fuel points.
- First, open the official website www.krogerfeedback.com on your mobile phone or computer.
- Then select your preferred language to view the website. By default, the English will be chosen. You can change it by using the language option at the bottom.
- Now take your receipt and note down the information such as Entry Id, Time, and Date.
- You have to more careful while entering these details on the required field. One wrong entry will cost your time.
- If you don’t have an entry ID on your bill means you are not eligible to give the survey.
- Once you finished entering all the required details, press the Start button.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to choose an answer about the quality of the product, product availability, and staff behavior.
- Based on your experience, truly answer those questions and give a detailed explanation if possible.
- After completing all the questions, your progress bar will reach 100%, then click on the Submit button your survey will be completed then.
- Then your voucher code will be displayed note down that. You can use this voucher code to avail of the fuel points.
Am I Eligible to Participate in Kroger Feedback Survey?
- You are allowed to take only one survey for a week if you try more than once you won’t receive Entry ID.
- You must take the survey within seven days of the purchase date. If you missed taking a survey within seven days of purchase means you won’t be allowed to participate in Kroger Feedback Survey.
- To participate in Kroger Feedback Survey, your age must be 18 years old.
- If you or your family member working in Kroger means you are not eligible to participate in Kroger Feedback Survey.
- Kroger rewards only the top 100 members and fuel points in only 50, so don’t expect more.
- Don’t create fake entries to participate in the survey; they will find you easily.
Stay Away from Fake Kroger Feedback
Since Kroger Feedback is a popular program, many scammers send fake messages to scam peoples. You will easily fall into the trap because they look like the official website. But keep in mind Kroger doesn’t send any message to take part in the Feedback program.
Only one way to enter in Kroger Feedback is the purchase receipt, so don’t go with fake messages. If you repeatedly receive such messages means contact Kroger Feedback through their Customer Care number.
How are Kroger Feedback Winners Selected?
After the survey period, the Administrator will randomly select the lucky winners on the 10th of every month and reward them 100$ or 5000$ gift card. These gift cards can be used to purchase a gift from the retail stores.