Are you facing low storage on your devices like Computer or Mobile just because of a Video? don’t worry I have simple solution for your problem. Usually videos files occupy large amount of storage space so first we need to compress the video files into very small size and then we can save it in our storage devices.
How To Compress a Video
You can compress video either through a software or uploading it in a Online tool. Since Online compression is pretty much easier than using software so I am listing both online tools and desktop softwares to compress a video. If you want to compress a video on your Android device means please follow this tutorial.
- Online Uniconverter
Let us see every tool in detail
Aconvert is very best online tool for compressing a videos with same quality and the best thing is it is a free tool so you can able to compress any number of videos at free of cost. Open Aconvert Website and follow the below steps:
- First Register a Free account on Aconvert Site using your mail id then logon to it.
- In Dashboard you will see an option to Choose Files just click it
- Then choose the video file which you want to compress from your computer
- Select your Target format from the list of formats option
- And Select Do Not Change anything else option and click Convert.
- It will take some time for the conversion process, once completed you will get the conversion success page with all necessary details like Download option
- You can either download it to your Cloud Storage or System Storage so select as per your wish
Handbrake is a multi-platform supported video conversion free tool which is available for both Mac and Windows so download and install it on your system. You can get the download option from their official site.
- Now open the installed Handbrake from your system.
- Choose the video you want to compress on the source option and select the desired output format
- Also Select the Video Resolution if you want to reduce your original view
- And select the output folder for your converter video then click start option
- Conversion will end up in few minutes and delete the original video
Online Uniconverter is available both in online and desktop software. You can choose anyone as per your need also both are free versions. I am telling the steps to compress in online method.
- Go to Online Uniconverter Homepage and Register your account
- Then Drag & Drop your Video file to Uniconverter dashboard
- Choose the desired output file format and resolution size and click Compress
- Now video will be compressed and prompt Download option to download the compressed file to your system.
This tool won’t take more than five minutes to compress your video and you need to negotiate the ads shown on their site.
VideoSmaller took last position in my list since it can provide compression in only one format that is MP4. You don’t need to register on their site to compress your video.
- Select the video file from your system than you want to compress and upload it on VideoSmaller site
- Tick the box to use low compression method for best video quality
- Then Click on convert, after few minutes your video will be compressed and downloaded to your system