Xbox Game Pass is basically a subscription service which gives access to thousands of games in Microsoft Game Store for that Microsoft charging a amount every month no matter if you use this service or not charges will be deducted every month from your account. If you want to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription just follow the steps in our site. To know the best games that you can play with xbox game pass please refer here.
What will happen when I Cancel Xbox Game Pass?
Well this question will rise in your mind for sure. Don’t worry I will explain it in simple manner.
If you cancel you Xbox Game Pass subscription you may have a chance to get partial refund else just end your subscription service when it comes to end.
Turn Off Auto-Renewal:
In other hand, to stop your recurring bill every year or month after cancelling the service Microsoft Automatically end your Subscription after validity date.
And Cancelling the Subscription will not make any achievements on your profile which you earned during playing free games also any progress will not be deleted. You can also able to Subscribe Xbox Game Pass Service later if you wish to do it.
How To Cancel Xbox Games Pass Subscription
You need to open Microsoft Official Website to cancel your Xbox Game Pass Subscription. You can do it through your Mobile, Computer and Xbox too. If you wish to cancel subscription through Xbox means you need to use a web browser on you Xbox Console since you can’t simply cancel it through Subscriptions and Services Menu.
Follow the below steps to cancel your Xbox Game Pass Subscription:
- Open account.microsoft.com url on your web browser with your mobile, computer or Xbox console.
- Click on Services & Subscriptions menu,
- Enter your Login Username and Login Password(if asked)
- In Services & Subscriptions, look for Xbox Game Pass Subscription and click on Manage.
- There you will see Cancel button on the right side just click it.
- Choose Don’t charge my subscription option if you want to end your service after validity else choose refund option then click on Next.
- And click Confirm Cancellation, that’s all your Xbox Game Pass Subscription service canceled.
How To Turn Off Xbox Game Pass Service Auto-Renewal
You can also cancel your Xbox Game Pass Subscription by turning off the Auto Renewal Option on your Subscriptions and Services page. By doing this your subscription only get canceled and you can able to play games till the subscription expiry date after that you won’t be charged any amount from your account. Follow the below steps to cancel auto renewal of your Xbox Game Pass:
- Open account.microsoft.com
- Choose Services and Subscription option
- Go to Xbox Game Pass service and click manage.
- Click on Change option on the right side
- There you will see a option called Turn Off recurring billing simply click it
- A dialog box will be prompted and Click Confirm Cancellation option from it
- Now your Auto Renewal for Xbox Game Pass service get cancelled.
Why are you waiting Go and turn on your Xbox console and enjoy Gaming 😛